What is a Ritual?
A ritual is an act or a series of acts regularly repeated in a set precise manner. So in other words, a ritual is like a routine and it’s something you do on a daily basis.
Rituals of a Healthy Person:
- Eats a healthy breakfast
- Exercises in the morning
- Meditation or visualization in the morning
- Sets short-term and long-term goals
- Reads self-help books
- Very active throughout the day
- Eats real food
What does your first 15 minutes of the day look like?
- Do you meditate?
- Do you read inspiring books?
- Did you set goals or look at your current goals?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Do you exercise in the morning?
- How often do you get up and stand up and move during the course of the day?
- What do you have for lunch?
- What snacks do you have during the day?
- Do you exercise after work?
- Do you go on walks during the day?
- What do you have for dinner?
- Do you stimulate your eyes with electronics late at night and before bed?
Here are some of my daily Rituals:
- Meditation or visualization for 5 + minutes a day
- 10 ab exercises a day
- Read an inspirational or helpful book for 20 minutes
- Look over my goals
- Pick an ‘I am Statement’ for the day and repeat it throughout the day
- Eat a healthy breakfast, workout, and train
From the list above pick a few rituals you would like to improve on or include into your daily life. Stick with them until they are a part of you and it’s something you just do everyday!
If you want to transform your life and health, change your rituals. Success or failure does not happen overnight, it is produced by our rituals!
Your rituals determine your success, so what rituals are you going to create?
Join our membership and get access to our Facebook group ‘Pro Level Health’ to get weekly recipes, blog posts, a monthly book club and live Q&A’s. Join Here