A Non-Negotiable is something you do no matter what, lay aside all excuses you just get it done.
In terms of healthily lifestyle it’s important to have non-negotiables in order to start seeing long-term success.
Setting up non-negotiables for your health displays that health is now a priority and that each day there are certain things you are going to do to improve your health.
My Non-negotiables right now
- Read something wholesome/uplifting in the morning
- Do my routine morning hike
- read 20 minutes of a self-help book
- meditate and visualize for at least 5 minutes
- Green Smoothie and Large green salad
When it comes to your health creating non-negotables is crucial to having long-term real success. Try setting a few and sticking to them and watch how fast your health can improve.
- morning walk
- meditate for 5 minutes
- Make and eat a healthy breakfast
- exercise in the morning
- drink 100 oz of water
- stretch at morning/night
- prepare and bring lunch to work
- no electronics past 10 p.m.
- Walk after work
- write in gratitude journal
Above is a list of just some examples of a few things you might add to your list. Feel free to create your own and make sure you treat them as non-negotiables. Remember non-negotiable means no matter what you are going to do it!
Share your non-negotiables on Pro Level Health to help inspire and enlighten our group!